Friday, October 11, 2013

Lines

For this photo, I got very close to the tree and shot up. I edited the picture to be sharper on the tree bark, and blurrier on everything else. The colors in this photo appeal to me because they are so bright and pleasant.


For this photo, my technique was holding the camera very close to the top of the chain, which created a blurred effect towards the top which made the middle of the chain very clear. The middle of the chain is the main subject of the photo. 

For this photo, I took a picture of Paulina, while she was moving. The main focus of this photo is the lines in her glasses, and the line that her hand is making. My technique is taking is straight on. 

For this photo, I took a picture of the lines on the side of the building. My technique was taking it from below, making the object unidentifiable, which I admire about this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment