Thursday, December 19, 2013

Float

 In this image, it is intended to look like Gabby is holding up Isabel with magic powers. This is a photo trend called "vadering". To capture this image, the shutter speed was put at 1/1600 of a second. The shutter speed had to be very fast to be able to capture Isabel as she jumped into the air. A challenge I faced was the direction of Isabel's hair. If her hair was going forward, then it would not look like she was being held by Gabby.


This is a picture which is supposed to look like Jazzmin is levitating. In reality, she is just sitting in a chair cross-legged. To capture this, I used the auto mode because a fast shutter speed was not needed. I then layered the photo without the chair under the layer with her in it, and created a mask. From there, it appeared as I was just erasing the chair. This is the final product.



The story I was trying to tell with this photo is that Jazzmin is flying. It looks like she is trying hard to get to where she is and it looks very realistic. I faced no challenges with taking this photo although a tripod was needed.






No comments:

Post a Comment