Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Final

 I chose this photo because it basically displays all that I have learned in photoshop in this class. I have learned to cut objects out, how to change opacity, edit text, and layer different photos.

 I picked this picture because the depth of field is shallow and her facial feature are so crisp. You can really see every piece of hair and also the glimmer in her eyes.

I chose this photo because I stopped motion perfectly with this photo which is a big thing I learned this year. She looks like she wasn't even jumping, like she is just flying in the air.

 I picked this photo because I am very proud of it. This photo definitely compiles all I have learned about lighting, stopping motion, and depth of field. I am proud of how I stopped the motion, and how it still has a good shallow depth of field.

 I picked this photo because I also learned a lot about angles. I feel almost no one has seen this angle of a golf cart, and I learned that the angle of the photo is everything in creative photography.

 I picked this photo because I love my panda case and the depth of field is so shallow it almost looks fake. I love the way the hand does not distract the main focus as well.

 I picked this photo because I learned that you can create stories with stop motion. I never thought that a fast shutter speed could capture such a cool photo, as it really looks like Gabby is holding Isabel up with her force.

 I chose this picture because I loved that it really looked like I was holding Paulina. In this class I learned to be creative, and this was definitely a creative photo.

 I picked this picture because it intrigued me. I took this from very far away and there was a plant framing her face, which completely blurred out. I love the way this looks.

Although I did not take this photo, I zombie-fied it. I loved the creativity this assignment had, and I could really just have fun with what I could do in photoshop.

I really enjoyed this class. It helped me so much with photography and as I had just gotten a new DSLR, this really helped me learn to use it. My favorite things about this class were mostly how creative I could be. I could do whatever I wanted to with my photos and it would be acceptable.
I learned all about aperature, shutterspeed, and lighting in this class, which I knew little about before.
The advice I have for students next year is take the time to learn about the little details, because they will help you so much in this class. Thank you Mr. Pedersen for all your help and see you in yearbook next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment